What better way to start your East African safari than at the Sarova Stanley in Nairobi. City attractions include the Karen Blixen Museum, Giraffe Centre and Elephant Orphanage.
Enjoy a heritage tour and the excellent health club facilities at this Nairobi 5 star hotel. Swim in the heated pool, take a fitness class or enjoy massage therapy in between interesting tours and excursions.
Historical Tour and Heritage Walk
You can take an Historical Tour of the Sarova Stanley and view memorabilia from the past as well as Heritage Suites in the hotel. The Heritage Walk is a stroll around the hotel environs to see historic city buildings.
Conferences, Meetings and Events
Sarova Stanley has various flexible conference venues as well as a beautiful ballroom, with state-of-the-art equipment to meet your audio-visual and presentation needs. The Business Centre offers internet, fax and photocopier facilities as well as secretarial services.
- Churchill Ballroom – max 300
- Baden Powell – max 60
- Patterson, Huxley and Hemmingways – max 80 each
- 3 Boardrooms – max 15 in Batian and Lenana and max 14 in Baker
- The club is located on the 5th floor next to the pool.
- Separate male and female change rooms, sauna and steam rooms
- Therapeutic Massage, plus pedicure and manicure services
- Spin, step, yoga and aerobics as well as Chakacha African belly dancing classes
- Certified fitness instructor on duty
Activities in the area
- Shopping – in the hotel arcade plus markets, malls and popular stores nearby
- Royal Nairobi Golf Club (18 holes, Par 72)
- Karen Blixen Museum, Daphne Sheldrick Elephant Orphanag and Giraffe Centre
- City tour, Railway Museum, National Archives, National Museum and Snake Park
- Nairobi National Park and Bomas of Kenya