10 DayChyulu Hills, Masai Mara & Diani Premier SafariThis 10 Day Chyulu Hills, Masai Mara and Diani Premier Safari offers a luxurious East African safari escape that takes in the safari highlights of Kenya from the Mara to the beautiful coastline of Diani.
Highlights of this Premier Safari
- Visit quintessential Kenyan wildlife areas and shoreline
- Expand your senses on bush walks
- Explore the Masai Mara and Chyulu Hills on game drives, night drives and on horseback
- Exert some energy mountain biking in the Chyulu Hills
- Sit quietly in the open air hide and observe the passing game
- Enjoy sleep-outs on “star beds”
- Stroll down sun kissed beaches, board a Ngalawa and take a peek at the ocean’s bounty with a mask and snorkel.
Your Safari Experience
This 10 Day Chyulu Hills, Masai Mara & Diani Premier Safari is an exclusive tour through the highlights of Kenya. Experience the wildlife extravaganza of the Masai Mara, the scenic beauty and elephants of Chyulu Hills and relax on the sandy white beaches of the south coast. Stay in elegant lodges and hotels and delight in exceptional service.
Horse riding, hiking and mountain biking are all activities offered on this premier safari, whilst staying on the private conservancy bordering the foothills of Chyulu Hills.
Made famous through numerous documentaries, the Mara is teeming with plains game and is home to large prides of lion. Head out on game drives accompanied by experienced local rangers who will reveal the secrets of the African bush. Bush walks are a truly wonderful way to explore the savannahs, encountering wildlife and spotting birds that are often missed during game drives.
During your Kenya safari holiday, discover the unspoilt beauty of some of the best beaches on the planet. Stay in an elegant villa, relax with a refreshing cocktail and soak up the Sun. Delight in exploring the world beneath the waves while snorkelling on the coral reefs. Dine on tasty meals created using freshly caught seafood.
Day 1: Chyulu Hills
Begin your safari from Wilson Airport, Nairobi, ready to board a scheduled flight to the Chyulu Hills in the Tsavo West National Park. At the airstrip, a guide will be there to meet you and transfer you to your lodge, enjoying a game drive en route. After lunch, there will be some time to settle in and head out on an afternoon game drive.
Day 2 - 3: Adventures and Explorations
Spend the next couple of days of your East African safari exploring the private conservancy on guided game drives and bush walks in search of the Big Five. As it is in a private conservancy, night game drives are allowed, this is a great opportunity to see nocturnally active animals such as Leopard.
Experience the bush on horseback, canter alongside the zebra and giraffe. Watch the ever-changing landscape as you ride past on a mountain bike or relax and be pampered with a massage. A Kenyan safari can be as adventurous or as relaxed as you want it to be.
Day 4: Chyulu Hills to the Masai Mara
In the morning after a tasty breakfast, you will be driven to the airport and board a scheduled flight to the Masai Mara. Upon landing at the bush airstrip, a guide will meet you and drive you to the camp where you will spend the next 3 nights. In the afternoon set out on a game drive in search of lion and plains game such as zebra, topi and eland during your Kenyan safari holiday. In the evening, dine around the roaring campfire surrounded by the sounds of the African night.
Day 5 - 6: Migration Game Drives
The Mara is one of the great African safari destinations and is the stage for the Great Migration. This is the annual migration of millions of Wildebeest in search of fresh grazing and water. Set out to explore on guided game drives. Search for nocturnal creatures on night game drives. As an optional extra take to the skies in a hot air balloon and soar across the plains, looking down on the vast savannah dotted with game.
Day 7: Diani Beach
On this day of your East African safari, leave the savannahs behind, and fly to the beautiful white beaches of the Kenyan south coast. Stay in a beautiful beach villa that overlooks the Indian Ocean. Relax in the warm sunshine down on the sandy white beach and sip on a cocktail after a dip in the ocean or pool. In the evening, dine on a delicious meal of freshly prepared seafood.
Day 8 - 9: Relaxation and Exploration
Enjoy a beach holiday on the Kenyan coast. Set out in a traditional dugout canoe (Ngalawa) with a local fisherman and go snorkelling among the vibrant coral reefs. Be pampered with a rejuvenating massage or let the lodge arrange a number of optional activities for you. Diving, kite surfing, horse riding, Jet-ski, dolphin safaris and deep-sea fishing can all be arranged.
Day 10: Diani to Nairobi
On the final day of your Masai Mara, Chyulu Hills & Diani Premier Safari there will be time for a leisurely breakfast before your flight to Nairobi, Wilson Airport for your onward travel arrangements.
- Return flights from Wilson Airport to Tsavo West, Masai Mara and Diani
- Shared road transfers to and from airports
- Entrance and conservation fees for all reserves as per itinerary
- 6 nights accommodation in luxury safari lodges
- 3 nights exclusive use of villa and pool with a personal butler
- All meals including breakfast, lunch and dinner as per itinerary
- Local beverages including teas/coffees, soft drinks, local brand beers, local spirits and house wines
- Scheduled activities including horse riding, mountain bike riding, guided bush walks at Chyulu Hills lodge
- Scheduled wildlife viewing activities on the Masai Mara Reserve, Olare Motorogi and Mara North Conservancies
- Transport within Diani Beach Area
- Ngalawa at your disposal for excursions to coral reef for snorkelling
- Use of snorkeling equipment and golf clubs
- One massage per day per adult at Diani villa
- All meet and greet services
- Champagne and premium branded drinks
- Optional activities, spa treatments and all other extras to be settled direct