Classic Amboseli Safari
Amboseli Safari Experience
Travel to the majestic landscapes of Amboseli where you can watch wildlife with Mount Kilimanjaro in the background. One of the highlights of this Kenya safari holiday is the swamps in Amboseli creating a green oasis surrounded by the barren plains. You can watch hippos wallowing and vast herds of elephants congregating around these lush areas of the park.
Go on thrilling game drives in the Amboseli National Park in 4x4 safari vehicles under the guidance of expert safari guides. Keep a look out for large herds of buffalo which frequent this area as well. The game viewing is excellent with good sightings of lion and giraffe.
Amboseli Safari Highlights
- Fully inclusive Amboseli safari and easily combinable with other East Africa highlights
- Go on day game drives in the Amboseli National Park in open-sided off-road 4x4 safari vehicles
- Spot nocturnal animals on a night game drive in the Selenkay Conservancy
- Spend a full day in the Amboseli National Park to get close to the elephants and other wildlife
- Walk with Maasai warriors to visit an authentic Maasai village
Day 1: Travel to Amboseli View Lodge
Stay in a classic Kenya safari camp and enjoy fantastic service. In the afternoon you will have the chance to walk with Maasai warriors to visit an authentic Maasai Village before savouring a delicious dinner.
Day 2: Safari in Amboseli National ParkView Lodge
Look for lions hunting their prey during this African safari holiday. Go up Observation Hill to see the panoramic views across the whole park. Return to camp in the late afternoon for well-deserved sundowners and a sumptuous dinner.
Day 3: Return to NairobiOn the last morning of your Classic Amboseli Safari, there will be time for one final game drive where your guide will decode the activity that happened during the night - you may see the remnants of a lion kill or watch a herd of buffalo head down for an early morning drink.
After breakfast back at the camp, you will be driven back to Nairobi where your Amboseli safari portion of your East African safari holiday comes to an end.
- Return road transfers from and to Nairobi
- Comfortable accommodation in a spacious safari tent that is comfortably furnished with private bathroom, solar lights and set in a natural unspoilt setting
- All meals including breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Select local branded drinks include teas, coffees, soft drinks, juices, bottled water, house wines, beers and gin & tonic
- Full day game drive in the Amboseli National Park with a bush picnic lunch
- Night game drive in the conservancy to seek out nocturnal animals
- Escorted walk with Maasai warriors to visit an authentic Maasai village
- Conservancy fees and one day Amboseli National Park entrance fee
- Optional activities not mentioned above
- Laundry service, premium branded drinks and all other extras to be settled direct
Rates / Prices
Enquiries / Questions