Kenya Safari and Mombasa Beach Holiday
Kenya Safari and Beach Holiday Experience
Forget National Geographic documentaries, and come and see the spectacle of the African savannah for yourself. Round off an exciting day of game viewing with cooling sundowners while watching the sun slip below the horizon.
Then delight in the best of both worlds by having a Mombasa beach holiday on the African coast, soaking up the sun on the beautiful sandy white beaches of the Swahili Coast.
Kenya Safari and Beach Holiday Highlights
- Choice of game viewing in Samburu, Buffalo Springs and Masai Mara Reserves
- Cultural immersions with the Samburu and Maasai tribesmen
- Brilliant night skies for stargazing
- An excellent safari for families with children and couples alike
- Enjoy good game viewing and birding all year round from open-sided jeeps
- Spend time relaxing on the beach, soaking up the sun and exploring the Indian Ocean
Day 1: Nairobi to Samburu Game ReserveView Lodge
Samburu National Reserve is dry, rugged and stunning. Its landscape is stark with hills spreading in every direction. Flowing through this parched land is the lifeblood of the Ewaso Nyiro River.
Herds of elephants and big cats roam these arid plains, along with the arid-adapted animals - namely the reticulated giraffe, Beisa Oryx, Somali ostrich and the long necked gerenuk.
Day 2 - 3: Meet the Samburu View Lodge
Look for the rare and highly endangered Grevyís Zebra. Wild dog sightings are fairly common, as are cheetah and leopard.
The birdlife is sublime, the array of colours and the abundance of species, with over 450 species recorded here, make Samburu a birders paradise. The Lesser Kestrel and the Taita Falcon are both species of global conservation concern, and both can be found in the reserve.
Visit a Samburu Cultural Village and see firsthand how the colourfully dressed Samburu survive the harsh environment in Northern Kenya.
Day 4: Fly to Masai Mara View Lodge
Experience an afternoon game drive in the dramatic park with its sweeping plains. It is home to the greatest concentration of plains game on Earth and the largest population of Lions in Africa.
Day 5 - 7: On safari in Masai MaraView Lodge
After a tasty lunch and some time to relax, you visit a traditional Maasai Manyatta. This is a great way to learn about the local tribes' customs and see what life is like in traditional rural Africa.
The camp is a short drive from the Mara River, where more than a million wildebeest and zebra make their way, perilously crossing the river every July and August.
During the rest of the year there is world class game viewing experiences to be had. With large populations of plains animals, elephants, rhinos and all the big cats.
Day 7: Mombasa, Diani Beach View LodgeAfter an early breakfast and short game drive on the way to the airstrip, itís time to board a scheduled flight to Nairobi and then a connecting flight to Diani.
A hotel representative will meet you to take you on the next leg of your adventure for some beach relaxation. Savour fine food prepared fresh from the bounty of the Indian Ocean. Sip on cocktails in the cool ocean breeze.
Day 8 - 9: Fun in the SunView LodgeEnjoy your Mombasa beach holiday and relax on the beautiful sandy white beach and sip a refreshing cocktail. Take in the tropical beauty of the coastline.
You will have the next two days during your Kenya beach holiday to enjoy at your leisure and savour the laid-back African beach lifestyle.
Work on your tan, play a game of volleyball, go sailing, kite surfing or snorkelling. Cool off with a refreshing dip in the Ocean before savouring a leisurely lunch.
Day 10: MombasaOn the final morning of your Kenya Safari and Mombasa Beach Holiday, there might be time for one last dip in the Ocean.
Enjoy a lingering breakfast after which you will fly out from Mombasa to your onward destination.
- Flights from Wilson Airport to Samburu, Masai Mara and Mombasa
- Shared road transfers to and from airports
- Entrance and conservation fees for Masai Mara Reserve
- 6 nights accommodation in luxury safari lodges in the Masai Mara and Samburu
- 3 nights accommodation at a luxury beach hotel near Mombasa
- Early morning tea/coffee, breakfast, lunch, afternoon tea and dinner
- All inclusive package whilst staying at the beach hotel including soft drinks, fruit juices, house cocktails, local beers, house wines and spirits.
- Daily game drives in a shared open safari vehicle accompanied by an experienced guide
- Kids Adventure Club activities
- All meet and greet services
- Samburu National Reserve fees, which are payable on arrival
- All drinks whilst at the safari camps, optional activities, spa treatments and all other extras to be settled direct
Rates / Prices
Enquiries / Questions