This 7 Day Affordable Kenya Safari Tour allows you to enjoy a safari holiday in Kenya - feel the beat of the African bush while camping in the Selenkay Conservancy near Amboseli and Masai Mara, meeting the Maasai tribe and taking in the beauty of raw Kenya.
This 7 Day Kenya Adventurer Tour offers you a classic safari holiday in Kenya, camping in some of the country's greatest wilderness areas. Camping allows you to really connect with (really feel) the African bush. Drift off to sleep to the distant roar of a lion, under the star-scattered sky.
Have an enlightening encounter with the famous Maasai tribe while visiting their homesteads. Then head off to the sweeping plains of the Mara which teem with plains game such as wildebeest. The scene of the annual great migration, game viewing is excellent year round. The Mara is one of the iconic African safari destinations where you will have a memorable safari holiday.
- A fly-in safari, visiting 2 of Kenya’s famous game reserves
- Small intimate safari camps, hosted by your guide
- Game drives, nature walks and night game drives, allowing you to experience the bush from different perspectives
- Meet members of the Maasai tribe and visit their village
- A no frills safari with the emphasis on the wildlife, game viewing and African experience.
Day 1: Selenkay Conservancy, Amboseli
Your safari begins from Wilson airport, where you will board a scheduled flight to an airstrip near the Amboseli National Park. Here you will be met by your safari guide and transferred to your tented Kenya safari accommodation.
In the afternoon embark on an open safari vehicle game drive. Explore the Selenkay Conservancy, that borders the Amboseli National Park, and have the opportunity to look for the big cats, elephants, gerenuk and large numbers of zebra and giraffes.
Day 2: Maasai Village Visit
Wake early before the bright sun warms the African landscape and embark on a morning game drive. After which you can enjoy an escorted nature walk with a Maasai guide interpreting all the animal signs for you.
In the afternoon you will visit a nearby Maasai village where you can learn more about their way of life. Afterwards, a night game drive with a spotlight to seek out the nocturnal African animals as you head back to your Kenya safari camp in the dark.
Day 3: Full Day in Amboseli National Park
After an early breakfast, take a drive through to Amboseli National Park for a full day game drive. Take in the majestic views of Mount Kilimanjaro and close up observations of elephants. Enjoy a picnic lunch under the shade of a Tortilis tree or on top of Observation Hill which has an overall view of the whole park, especially the swamps and elephants.
Day 4: Masai Mara
An early morning breakfast is followed by a transfer to the airstrip for a scheduled flight to Nairobi where you will catch a connecting flight to the Masai Mara. Upon arrival you will be transferred to your tented Kenya safari accommodation.
There is time to relax after lunch before embarking on an evening game drive in the conservancy to see some of the wildlife that the Masai Mara is famous for.
Day 6: Full Day Exploring the Masai Mara
Today enjoy a full day safari in the Masai Mara Reserve, taking a picnic lunch with you. Return to camp in the late afternoon and enjoy a sundowner reflecting on the wonders that you have witnessed on your Kenya adventure safari
Day 5: Safari Masai Mara
Spend the day on safari in the Masai Mara. Watch the dawn break as you set out on an early morning game drive looking for the big 5, returning to camp for a late breakfast.
Followed by a nature walk before lunch. In the afternoon enjoy another game drive combined with a night drive as you head back into camp, using the spotlight to help search for the elusive nocturnal creatures.
Day 7: Nairobi on beyond
Welcome the day with an early morning game drive in the Masai Mara, before returning to the capital of Nairobi by air. Your affordable Kenya safari ends at Wilson Airport where you continue with your onward travel arrangements.
- Return flights from Wilson Airport to Amboseli and Masai Mara
- Shared road transfers to and from airports
- 6 nights' accommodation in tented safari camps
- Meals including breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Mineral water, teas and coffees
- Day and night game drives in a shared safari vehicle accompanied by an experienced guide
- Maasai village visit whilst in Selenky
- One full day game drive in Amboseli National Park
- One full day game drive in the Masai Mara Game Reserve
- Sundowners from scenic viewing points & walks with Maasai warriors
- All meet and greet services
- Entrance & conservation fees for all reserves as per itinerary
- All drinks, optional activities and all other extras to be settled direct