Siana Springs, Masai Mara, Kenya
Accommodation: 38 spacious tented camp suites in 3 different settings
Activities: Day & night drives, guided walks, ballooning, massage, culture, talks & slideshows
Highlights: Excellent facilities for a family-friendly safari
Destination: Ngama Hills, Masai Mara, Kenya
This tented camp is located on a private ranch just east of the Masai Mara Game Reserve, which means you have access to night drives and walking safaris amongst a full range of activities. The Masai Mara is renowned for its game viewing and even more so during the wildebeest Migration season when more than a million Wildebeest and Zebra throng the plains and cross the Mara River.
You can set off on a variety of wilderness adventures with professional rangers and Maasai guides, exploring the great Mara plains and following the streams around the Ngama Hills. The “Siana” springs are the largest in the Masai Mara eco-system and a valuable water source for animals. Breakfasts and sundowners in the bush are all part of the safari experience.
Back at camp, there is an adventure centre for children and a swimming pool, or you can head to your tent for a siesta. Swedish massage therapy is available and particularly welcome after an intense game drive. Drinks around the camp fire and dinner under the stars ensure your day is rounded off beautifully before you turn in.
- Fully inclusive safari rate
- Interesting “adventure centre”' for kids
- Open air camp fire and dining terrace
- Freeform swimming pool, loungers and shady terrace
- Board games and reference library
- Boutique with curios and safari essentials
- Safety deposit for valuables
- Medical assistance - 24 hours
- Complimentary airstrip transfers
- Chilled towels and welcome drink at check-in
- Swedish massage available after safari activities
- Postal services, telephone, fax and email
Rates / Prices
Enquiries / Questions