Our 5 Day Luxury Kenya Beach Holiday allows for the perfect barefoot beach escape and is the idyllic way to end off an East Africa safari. Enjoy beachfront accommodation with unending views of the Indian Ocean and private access to an unspoilt beach.
Luxury Kenya Beach Holiday | Msambweni Beach
Luxury Kenya Beach Holiday ExperienceEnd of your East Africa safari with a luxury Kenya beach holiday. Go snorkelling in the nearby Kisite - Mpunguti Marine National Park and explore the fascinating marine creatures that live below the waves. Visit Funzi Island with its four mangrove-covered islands.
Head out windsurfing in the bay or test your stamina while kitesurfing. If all of that sounds like work, then just relax on a lounger at your Kenya beach lodge, sip on a refreshing drink and feel your batteries get recharged. Spend your evening sipping on cocktails as you watch the sunset over the Indian Ocean from your beachfront accommodation.
Luxury Kenya Beach Holiday Highlights
- Luxury Kenya beach lodge set on a private beach
- Perfect for a stand alone beach holiday or at the end of an East Africa safari
- Days can be as peaceful or as adventurous as you desire and number of days can easily be extended
- Unique wellness experience at the SPA locate o nthe edge of the Indian Ocean
- Enjoy quality snorkelling, scuba diving, big game fishing, golfing and kite surfing and much, much more.
- Gourmet cuisine with fresh produce sourced locally
- Spectacular spa and wellness centre at the edge of the warm Indian Ocean
Day 1: Arrive in DianiView Lodge
On the first morning of your luxury beach holiday in Kenya, you will be met by one of our representatives and be driven to your Kenya South Coast beach lodge
You will have the afternoon at leisure to relax by the pool, have a dip in the warm waters of the Indian Ocean or enjoy some yoga and meditation.
Watch the sky change colour as the sunsets while sipping on refreshing sundowners before enjoying a gourmet Mediterranean - influenced and African inspired cuisine in the main restaurant.
Day 2 - 4: Barefoot BlissView Lodge
Spend the next three days of your luxury Kenya beach holiday soaking up the sun. Relax, rejuvenate and unwind in this tropical hideaway with its sandy beaches and warm Indian Ocean currents.
Paddle gently along the coast in a canoe or pedal boat, go waterskiing, stand up paddle (SUP) or boogie boarding. If you want to keep your feet dry have a game of volleyball or tennis.Explore the area on a guided village walk or head out on a snorkelling excursion to see the fascinating marine creatures that live in the Diani Marine Reserve.
Relax on the beach with a cocktail in hand as you watch the sunset. In the evening delight on the innovative culinary creations made from the freshest of seafood caught on your doorstep combined with local ingredients.
Day 5: Recharged
On the final morning of your luxury beach holiday in Kenya, after a delicious tropical-inspired breakfast you will pack your bags and be driven to the airport where you will board a scheduled flight bound for Nairobi.
You should feel recharged after a few days soaking up the sun and ready to tackle everyday life again.
- Return flights from Wilson Airport to Diani
- Shared road transfers to and from airports
- 4 nights' accommodation in a luxury villa
- All meals including breakfast, lunch and dinner in a gourmet restaurant
- Soft drinks, high-quality house wines and house spirits
- Complimentary water sport activities
- One complimentary back and neck massage per room (30 mins)
- Complimentary scheduled yoga classes
- Complimentary Wi-fi
- In-house laundry service
- All meet and greet services
- Premium branded drinks
- Optional activities, spa treatments and all other extras to be settled direct
Rates / Prices
Enquiries / Questions