Enjoy a 5 Day Kenya beach vacation in the historic town of Malindi along the Kenya coastline. Delight in a variety of water sports, delve into the history of the region, relax on the beach and savour the fantastic seafood.
Classic Kenya Beach Vacation | Malindi
Kenya Beach Vacation ExperienceOur 5 Day Classic beach vacation in Kenya allows you to spend barefoot, sun-kissed days in Malindi, a great "off the beaten track" compliment to any Kenya safari. Stay at a beach resort in Kenya on the edge of the Indian Ocean, which has a wide variety of watersport activities available; including, catamaran, canoes, PADI dive centre and aqua aerobics.
Soak up the eclectic off the beaten track vibe of Malindi which is a mix of Portuguese, Swahili, African, European and Arabian cultures during your Kenya beach vacation. Relax in the shade of palm fronds swaying in the lazy tropical breeze before cooling off in the warm waters of the Indian Ocean.
Kenya Beach Vacation Highlights
- Combine white sandy beaches with the warm tropical Indian Ocean and the sun
- Experience tranquillity with all modern comforts
- Be pampered at the spa and wellness centre
- Partake in the many activities organised daily at the in-house sports centre and PADI diving centre
- Flexible and easily combinable with any Kenya safari
Day 1: Travel to Malindi
On arrival in Malindi, you will be met at the airport and driven to your hotel on the coast passing through the vibrant, coconut palm-lined streets of the town.
You will have the afternoon at leisure to settle into your tropical hotel. Perhaps have a cooling dip in the pool or the warm waters of the Indian Ocean, go for a sunset stroll on the beach and sip on a refreshing cocktail.
Day 2 - 4: Soak up the Sun
During your beach vacation in Kenya spend your days soaking up the island spirit of Malindi, windsurfing, canoeing or diving amongst the multi - coloured coral reefs or just to chill out on the beautiful beaches of your beach resort in Kenya.
If you are a landlubber then why not have a game of volleyball or beach soccer before sipping on a refreshing drink whilst lounging in the sun.
Head out and about on a self-guided walking tour of Malindi's Old Town. Visit the Jami Mosque and the two striking Pillar Tombs which are said to be dated back to the 14th Century.
Then browse Malindi's huge open-air curio market admiring the intricate carvings and handmade jewellery and practice your bargaining skills. Or you can spend your day at leisure to relax and enjoy beach life.
Day 5: Farewell MalindiThe final morning of your classic Kenya beach vacation you are free to spend some time at the markets where you can ick up last minute souvenirs.
Enjoy the sun's rays on the beaches, before being collected at your beach resort and driven back to the airport for your onward travel arrangements.
- Shared road transfers to and from airport
- 4 nights accommodation in a Junior suite
- All meals including breakfast,lunch and dinner as per itinerary
- Soft drinks, juices, selected wine, local beer, selected spirits
- Tea and coffee served at meal times and afternoon tea
- Daily activities, table tennis, evening entertainment and disco
- Free Wi-fi
- Premium & mini bar drinks
- Optional activities, spa treatments and all other extras to be settled direct
Rates / Prices
Enquiries / Questions