Amboseli and Masai Mara Safari
Amboseli and Masai Mara Safari Experience
Stay in elegant accommodation and dine on tasty African inspired meals under the star strewn sky. Enjoy memorable wildlife encounters on your East African safari in the company of expert local guides who will track the animals and help you to spot some of the predators such as lion, cheetah and hyena that call this region home.
During your East Africa safari, set out on guided walks in search of the areas smaller creatures. There can be no more thrilling way to experience the African bush than walking along and spotting some of the many species of birds that live here. The guides will follow the animal tracks and talk about how the animals survive in the bush.
Amboseli and Masai Mara Safari Highlights
- Stay in luxury tented accommodation
- Fully inclusive of transfers, meals and drinks
- See the backdrop of snow-capped Mount Kilimanjaro in Amboseli
- Visit the Masai Mara, one of Africa’s greatest wildlife Reserves
- Explore the vast open plains of the Masai Mara which teem with wildlife
- Set out on thrilling game drives with experienced Masai guides
- Walk with the Maasai
Day 1: Postcard-perfect AmboseliView Lodge
Accommodation is offered in elegant tented suites. After a refreshing lunch and settling in, set out on an afternoon game drive with a knowledgeable guide and tracker. Amboseli is renowned for its beautiful landscapes.
Day 2 - 3: Explore the Amboseli National ParkView Lodge
Spot wildlife on game drives and bush walks in the private concession during your Amboseli safari. Dine on tasty dishes under an umbrella thorn tree during a bush breakfast or gather round the campfire and reminisce about the day's adventure.
Day 4: Travel to the Masai MaraView Lodge
After landing, a guide will drive you to the Mara safari camp for the next 3 nights. Accommodation is offered in elegant safari tents in an exclusive camp. After lunch and settling in, head out on a game drive in one of Africa's most iconic destinations.
Day 5 - 6: Discover the Masai MaraView Lodge
The Masai Mara is also Big Cat country and sightings of predators such as lion are common. Set out on guided walks led by a knowledgeable Masai guide who will tell you about the drama of survival on the African plains.
Day 7: Nairobi and beyondOn the final day of your Kenya Masai Mara Safari, there will be time for a last game drive and last photos before breakfast. Then the guide will drive you back to the airstrip to catch a flight back to Wilson Airport.
Then you will either be driven to the Nairobi Airport for your onward travel arrangements or speak to one of our Destination Specialists about arranging accommodation in Nairobi or to the Kenyan coast.
- Road transfers from/to airport and airstrips
- Light aircraft flights between camps
- 3 nights’ luxury tented accommodation in the Amboseli National Park
- 3 nights’ luxury tented accommodation in the Masai Mara
- All meals including breakfast, lunch, snacks and dinner
- Drinks including soft drinks, bottled water, house wines, beers and selected spirits
- Morning game drives with experienced guides and trackers in custom designed 4x4 safari vehicles
- Evening game drives giving you the opportunity to spot nocturnal wildlife with a spotlight
- Guided bush walks with local walking guide
- Bush picnics and sundowners
- Light laundry service
- Park and conservancy fees
- Premium branded drinks (champagne, cellar wines and single malt whiskeys)
- Spa treatments, optional activities and extras not mentioned above
Rates / Prices
Enquiries / Questions